What would you like to vote for?

Pay by Check / ACH Debit

Pay by (e)check added for gateways that support it.

234 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    foxycart_brettAdminfoxycart_brett (Admin, FoxyCart) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason MuddJason Mudd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very important to us!

PayPal and merchant accounts charges 3% of the purchase plus a 20-75¢ per transaction fee.

Debt, ACH and echeck payments are only 50¢ TOTAL! ;)

Our typical client is spending $10,000 per month, so... do the math. How many votes do I get??

• Aaron JohnsonAaron Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be huge. Recurring ACH is the most effective way for non-profits to capture donors. It would need to include a way that a donor could go in and update their info or cancel their ACH. I think this could swing a lot of business your way because no one has it in a format that is as accessible and inexpensive as foxycart!

• Michael RubensMichael Rubens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - Non Profits would indeed love this as a feature. Additionally, international users would also find this quite useful.

• a9ka9k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suspect this may become important to customers as more bank failures cause credit card agreements to become draconian. We are hearing tales from customers of sudden changes in credit agreements including 3 week pay periods, higher and more penalties, and higher rates.

Feedback and Knowledge Base