Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    barkerybarkery shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  foxycart_brettAdminfoxycart_brett (Admin, FoxyCart) responded  · 

Update 2014.05.21: This is planned for a future release, but we aren’t sure where it’ll fit into the roadmap. In the meantime, it’s possible with some custom javascript, and we can help you accomplish this if you email us at help@foxycart.com. Just provide the details of what you’re after and we’ll try to get you something to make it happen.

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert Julius CondemiRobert Julius Condemi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to offer Free Shipping on any order that totals $50 or more in product. I could use a coupon if I absolutely had to, but seems like even more logic to add to the equation.

• ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should have both a quantity discount and shipping discounts to allow for maximum flexibility. Definitely something my client was expecting and needs.

• BikeTowBikeTow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this to sell to in-state reseller stores. A coupon code that can provide free shipping without the handling charge and eliminate the sales tax. This needs to allow fixed price or discount based on purchase volume as well. Can this be done with a single coupon code or are multiple codes going to be required? Is there a way to do this with subscriptions?

• DougDoug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also like to be able to offer a free shipping coupon (or even free shipping without a coupon) for those who have an active subscription.

• DrewDrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not combine this with Gift certificates/voucher codes? In the voucher code system you could create free postage codes, % discount codes, $ discount codes, time/date limited codes, number of use codes (for example a gift certificate would be set to 1). Also, if it was combined it would be the most wanted feature!! ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base